Adds additional interfaces: USB and RS-232. Stowed inside cummerbund, easily accessible for intermittent or continual use.
Remote 6.5-inch sunlight-viewable touchscreen display. Worn on front vest panel. Easily opened and closed with one hand.
The MTS is designed to adapt to any tactical plate carrier. BDAT also offers fully integrated wearable solutions that include modifications to existing platforms for optimized cable routing and component placement.
All-in-one commercial GPS, worn on left shoulder with clear view of sky.
Cables for adapting the MTS to the Human-Machine-Interface and tactical peripherals. Off-the-shelf (OTS) solutions for plug-n-play compatibility with fielded peripherals. Cables are routed through the vest and cummerbund.
The Modular Tactical System (MTS), provides the dismounted warfighter with an ultra-rugged, wearable capability for C4ISR, situational awareness, precision targeting, and common control operations that integrates power distribution, radio/peripheral control and computing functions into the plate carrier for use in a tactical environment.
Optimized for dismounted C4ISR
- Full integration with uniform ensemble
- Option for 3-day assault pack
- Daylight-viewable/NVG compatible display or hands free display
- Intuitive software interface consolidates C2/SA information on single display
- Combat Medic/MEDEVAC
- Intelligence (speech translation, Sensitive Site Exploitation, Biometrics, Forensics)
- Unmanned vehicle control
Now available off-the-shelf
- Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 9 product
- Deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom, Afghanistan
Interoperable with fielded equipment and software
- Radios, batteries and power systems
- System integrates on most tactical plate carriers with a new cummerbund for cable management.
- Common mapping, CAS, and C2/SA applications
- Helmet mounted displays
- Video Down Link receivers
- System can also be integrated into a bag for a more self contained operational capability.